HestaPi stuck at 0°-screen (no. 15 of First boot ONE-tutorial)

I’ll be submitting an update soon that drops this to 10 (from white screen to fully functioning, not just a restart of OH). I can drop it even further if we explore the delaying the check for CPU load before switching over you mentioned above (I’ll bring up the details on github when I submit the initial PR). I’m really close but I want to document the Rules a bit more to help you review the changes and there is one annoying thing I’m trying to change (in US mode, if Heating or Cooling are to turn on the device and the FanMode is ON after a reboot, I want the Heating/Cooling interface to be shown by default after the reboot and right now the Fan screen is showing). There is a timing issue here I think that I need to sort out.

Note: OH 2.5.3 which was released last week fixes the Exec binding whitelist binding bugs. No more need for the workaround.

Anyway, expect a PR this week.

@gon, if you want to be a tester I can provide the changes in a Google Drive and you can try it out. I don’t have a set of upgrade procedures written yet though.