Atmospheric pressure now supported!

Atmospheric pressure is now supported with the latest update! Note that only a software update is needed. The hardware is already there. No soldering required :wink:
Monitor in realtime, plot against time or even use it to trigger a further action at a certain pressure level.
Simply run this twice over SSH:
sudo /home/pi/scripts/update.sh

(the first time is only to get the latest update script)
Special thanks to users: @tcrrct and @Strawberry

OK, I finally got my HesitPi up and running (still not connected to the furnace yet), but Iā€™m having difficulties understanding the UI and configuration of it. Iā€™ve run the update script twice as listed above, but my charts look nothing like what you show. Weirdly, my Min set point varies wildly even though I havenā€™t touched it, and I donā€™t see the pressure readings. Also, in general, I canā€™t figure out what the accordion-like button in the top-right nor the snowflake button below are supposed to do on the touchscreen - they do nothing when I touch them. The main page states that itā€™s easy to configure the touch screen, but I canā€™t figure out where. Sorry for my inability to figure or find this out on my own - Iā€™m assuming Iā€™m missing something very obvious. I feel like Iā€™m just not seeing a basic operation guide, how the screen works and how to operate the thermostat in general.
44%20AM

The setpoints on the graphs appear only while each function is turned on. Otherwise they go to 0. They appear as magenta (blue and pink lines overlapping). If some lines dont appear to go all the way to 0 is because of the resolution. Use a longer period.
About the pressure readingā€¦ it appeared a not very popular feature so we kept supporting it but hid it from the UI.
You can easily enable it again yourself:
Search for ā€œpressā€ in this

and here

and replicate these in your items and sitemap files under /etc/openhab2/ folder.
About the touch UI. Follow these steps:

1. Visit from your computer this page:
    http://RASPI_IP:8080
    and choose HABPanel
  2. If the screen is blank, slide to the right
  3. Tap on the gear icon bottom left next to the clock
  4. Select ā€œPanel configuration: Server Storageā€
  5. Press OK on the popup
  6. Click on the burger menu again on the top left corner
  7. Choose ā€œHestiaPi ā€“ Heatingā€

After that you can experiment to understand what each button does. The LCD is still very sluggish.