HestiaPi booting - trying to set it up

Hello:

I am running the latest Hestia hestia-pi-touch-v10.4 version. It boots and displays a screen with an IP address.

I have been following the instructions from here but they seem to be out of date:

When I follow the instructions here: Connect WiFi · HestiaPi/hestia-touch-openhab Wiki · GitHub, in Windows /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf does not seem to contain entries to set the WiFi SSID I would like to join.

When I let the HestiaPi boot, it displays an IP address, which I’m able to browse (once I’ve joined the Hestia WiFi, though the page I land on as specified in the instructions 192.168.4.1:8080/start/index sends me here: 192.168.4.1:8080/homebuilder/index.html

There, there is no selection possible for “Basic UI” as stated in the documentation.

I still don’t know how to setup the HestiaPi to join my home WiFi network. Could anybody help?

Thanks,
JS

There has been a mix-up between old instructions and new ones. Link is updated. Please follow these

or use the navigation on the right.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.