New HestiaPi US user

Video is done. Adding some wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings and some more graphics to describe what it does and how it does it in the best way (and avoid questions :wink: )

Thanks for the update. So I guess we could see the crowd funding campaign by the end of the week.

Itā€™s official!
Launch date: Tuesday 7th of May 10 AM PDT
Very limited early bird orders (I think 20)!

I just purchase the HestiaPi Touch Kit ā€“ Saver the purpose was use it in the US as my HVAC. Heat and air conditioning. Do I have everything I need I chose this kit because I already had a Pi zero 0 already. We are talking about doing a Youtube video for the assembly and setup and I would like to make sure we have everything to make this work. Please let me know if I need other parts.

How many contacts do you want to control? The ā€œHestiaPi Touch Kit ā€“ Saverā€ has 2 relays, so 2 contacts in total.

Damn I didnā€™t received the forum notification mail. Canā€™t wait!

Added the time above (10 AM PDT)

I need 3 based on what I am seeing. I need one for heat, one for AC, and One For Fan. Do I just need another relay? Also can I use the C wire to power the thermostat? Thanks for the help

Yes you need another relay but it wonā€™t fit the PCB I am afraid. The C wire provides 24V AC while the PSU you got supports only 100-240V AC. The HVAC model offered in the crowdfunding campaign offers both of these features.

Well thatā€™s great so now I donā€™t have what I need so the Youtube video is not going to be worth while. Wish I knew that before I order. Can I just get the parts I need? I canā€™t us what I have.

Any Suggestion other that buying another whole kit. Things can never be easy.

You would need to solder 3 wires between the existing PCB and something like this:

If this is something you can handle and you can confirm it will fit in your setup, I will double check and recommend the right part. Just a warning: We havenā€™t done this modification before. Our boards so far have been HVAC or EU versions which are incompatible with each other

Hi there.
Could we get an update about delivery date from crowd funding campaign orders ?
Last update stated end of October if I recall correctly.

An update is indeed delayed. First shipment will be on its way to crowdsupply this week or Monday the latest.
We hit a serious issue with the final software and this stopped us from shipping any units till it was resolved and tested thoroughly. A longer explanation of what exactly happened will be posted as an update from the crowdsupply website in the following days.
Please accept our apologies as it was a last minute issue.

No problem.
Thanks for the quick as lightning answer as always :blush:

Hello.
Any update concerning shipping?

The 2 boxes are ready to be shipped since Monday but there must have been an issue with crowdsupply arranging the pickup (is done through their account to get a better price). These should cover 80% of the pledges. And looks like Iā€™ll have everything else packed next week.

Thanks for the update!
So buyers should receive their order in a couple weeks?

Hi. Any update concerning shipping?

Everything is packed and shipped but we have had some issues with the paperwork of the customs as this is the first time we ship at large scale and it ended up being more complicated than we could handle :slight_smile: It seems we have solved everything now and it should reach CrowdSupply within the week when individual packing and shipping will occur with the experience and speed of Mouser Electronics.
We must admit, we havenā€™t been very good with updates recently as we struggled to get boxes out as fast as we could.