Reversing GPIO HIGH LOW

Pretty new to Hestiapi and OpenHab for that matter. I think this issue may reside in OpenHab, but I am pretty new there too.

I sourced my own parts and put it together ( I didn’t want to wait until the end of the year :P) Everything is working fine, however my switches are backwards (On = off and off = on) and I am pretty sure it has to do with the SSRs I have. Should be a simple fix of reversing the GPIO high/low, but I do not know where to do that. In the bindings somewhere? I will continue to dig, but any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I really don’t recommend that change. If Pi freezes or reboots and never comes back (corrupted SD) your heating will stay on forever! Please consider sourcing the right components.

Makes total sense, but in the interest of my own troubleshooting in the interim, can I get this location?

Oh and to put everyone’s mind at ease, I sourced the proper high level trigger relays today :slight_smile:

It seems you can change the items file:

like this:
sudo nano /etc/openhab2/items/default.items

and play with this flag:

[activelow:yes|no]

See full documentation here.

Please report here if you make it but re-include my warning as people tend to skim to the answer and copy-paste and run!