If I upgrade open hab to the newest stable version will this cause issues with HestiaPi? Or has this been tried yet?
It has not been tested and I believe you will have to update manually parts of configuration too. This is if you stay with openHAB 2.x.x. If you go to openHAB 3 you will have to tweak way more stuff that we also haven’t tested. It is our greater goal to move to openHAB 3 (and Buster release) eventually.
Ok, thanks for the response, that sounds over my head, I’ll hold out till you guys get it all figured out!