Failure to perform

I found that the web page for the basic UI no longer loads on the first attempt. It will load, but with old data then say it is offline. A minute or so later the data will update. Clicking the up or down arrows to adjust the set point also has about a 30 second delay.

The mobile app doesn’t work at all (presumably because of this lag).

Trying to run ps over SSH sometimes causes the data to freeze. I have to kill my SSH client and reconnect to get back in. This happens 100% of the time when I attempt to run top (it loads the header at the top, but no information about any processes).

Having I/O suddenly freeze is unexpectedly, even if the CPU is at full load, I wouldn’t expect that… Memory usage is full, but not using much of the swap space.

I put nginx on my HestiaPi One, set up DNS (on my DNS server, not on the pi), TLS, and have a static IP address.

So I guess my main question is: is there any way I can have TLS and have a functional unit? (maybe remover other services)

Related question: is there a practical way to debug this? I would like to see how much CPU time each process has used so I can confirm that it is, in fact, the TLS that is causing the trouble.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.