Hardware now available in the USA

I’m happy to announce that I have a store set up where you can order kits, cases, or fully assembled HestiaPi devices!

If you have a Zero W and you’re willing and able to solder it together, the kit is the most cost effective option. If the price of Raspberry Pi Zero W ever goes back down, I’ll be able to lower the price of fully assembled units.

Also, while Tindie doesn’t accept digital currencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.), I do. If you want to pay with cryptocurrency, let me know and I’ll give you a discount of 9% (which is Tindie’s cut).

4 Likes

We need to update our store links to point to you…

1 Like

In case anyone likes the clicking noise that old-fashioned thermostats make, I’ve also added the clicky version of the HestiaPi ONE to the store.

Between all the surface mounted components, the low volumes that I’m currently working with, and the extra time it takes to put together, it worked out to the same price. However, I’m glad to have this edition as an option because the solid state relays are sometimes unavailable.

If more units start selling, I can probably lower the price. So tell your friends & family. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I have a few questions on remote sensing and dehumidification - asked it in your store, but let me know if it is easier to respond to here or over email.

Question thread: Remote temperature sensors

Happy Labor day (for those in the USA). Everything in the shop is on sale this month.

@hestia_hacker, I just ordered from your store. I had one question about the case. Are there other options available in the community; I’d prefer a plain old rectangle case.

There are not any other shapes, it’s just the hexagon for now.

If you, or someone you know, has both CAD modeling skills and spare time, I’m sure one could be 3D printed.

I must warn you though, a custom modeled 3D print typically takes many iterations and a significant amount of time and filiment.

If someone is willing to make a model and debug it, I’d be fine with printing & stocking them and adding it as another case option in the store.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.